OPEN TO PERSONS WHO ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THEY RESIDE AT TIME OF ENTRY.
PRIZES ARE PRE-DETERMINED AND ARE NOT RELATED TO THE NUMBER OF ENTRANTS. PRIZES ONLY AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPANTS IN THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA.
VOID IN MYANMAR, CUBA, IRAN, LIBYA, MALAYSIA, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, SWEDEN, SYRIA,
QUEBEC, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY NATIONAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL
OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTAL LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
- ELIGIBILITY: FLW Fantasy Fishing (the "Promotion") is organized in the United States, is subject to the laws of the United States and will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States. The Promotion is open to persons who are the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside at time of entry. Since some jurisdictions may not allow, or may limit, the validity of some or part of the provisions of these Official Rules, it is expressly understood and agreed that such shall not limit the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein and any and all clauses contained in these Official Rules will be valid to the fullest extent permitted under the applicable law. Employees of FLW, LLC (the “Sponsor”), and its subsidiaries, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved in the development, administration, execution or fulfillment of this Promotion, and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Participating Professional anglers in the FLW Tour Qualifying Tournaments and persons living in the same household of those anglers (whether related or not) are not eligible for the particular tournaments in which they are participating. Employees of companies contributing prizes in this promotion may be subject to rules imposed by their employers relative to their participating in promotions and should check with their employer for any relevant policies. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, or disqualify any participants, in some or all jurisdictions, in its sole discretion, at any time, and with no liability, if it reasonably believes that the Promotion is prohibited by law in that jurisdiction. The Promotion is void in Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, Malaysia, North Korea, Sudan, Quebec and any other state, province, country or territory where such promotions are prohibited by national, state, provincial or any other governmental laws or regulations.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: FLW Fantasy Fishing ("Promotion") consists of one (1) game ("Game") offered in conjunction with the six (6) FLW Tour Qualifying Tournaments ("Tournaments"), listed below in Paragraph 4. Each Tournament allows you to create your own team ("Pro Team") of 10 anglers ("Anglers") you think will place the highest in the next FLW Tour Tournament. Points will be assigned for each angler and their ranking at the end of the Tournaments. LIMIT ONE PRO TEAM/ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS PER GAME.
- GAMBLING PROHIBITION: FLW Fantasy Fishing is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
- TO PLAY: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00am Eastern Time ("ET") on January 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59pm on June 26, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). To participate in the Promotion, visit www.fantasyfishing.com (the "Website") during the Promotion Period and complete the online registration form to become an FLW member and sign up as a "Player". Entrants who reside in the United States (except for residents of ARIZONA, LOUISIANA, NEW JERSEY, MONTANA, VERMONT, NORTH DAKOTA, WASHINGTON STATE, TENNESSEE) and the People's republic of China will have to pay a $10 USD / 63 RMB to become a FLW Member in order to be eligible to play. Then, prior to each Tournament and within the Pro Team selection periods listed below (each a "Pro Team Selection Period"), visit the Website and create a Pro Team by selecting the 10 pro Anglers from the list of available Anglers that you think will place the highest in the next Tournament. You are not required to choose 10 Anglers for your Pro Team to play, but choosing less than 10 Anglers will decrease your chances of winning.
FLW Tour Event Location Tournament Dates Lake Okechobee, FL 2/07/13 - 2/10/13 Lewis Smith Lake, AL 3/07/13 - 3/10/13 Beaver Lake, AR 4/11/13 - 4/14/13 Lake Eufaula, AL 5/16/13 - 5/19/13 Grand Lake, OK 6/06/13 - 6/09/13 Lake Champlain, NY 6/27/13 - 6/30/13
Once you have selected your Pro Team members, you must select the Angler who you think will win the next Tournament. If you wish to change the Anglers on your Pro Team, you can do so any time until 11:59p.m. ET the day before each tournament begins (or other time period listed on the Website) and during a Tournament (the "Lock Out Period"). If you fail to select a Pro Team for a particular Tournament, you shall receive zero points for that Tournament. If you select a particular Angler for a Pro team and that Angler is not registered for the relevant Tournament you shall receive zero points for that Angler in the relevant Tournament.
Points will be assigned as follows:
For all Tournaments:
Players will earn points in the Promotion based on the points awarded to the Angler for each individual Tournament performance ("Performance Points") as well as the bonus points listed below ("Bonus Points") (collectively, "Points"). To access how Performance Points are awarded to the Anglers, visit www.flwoutdoors.com, click on "Rules & Contingency Awards" in the "Tournament" main navigation dropdown.
For each Angler a Player selects for a Pro Team, the Player will earn the same number of Performance Points the angler earns each actual 2013 FLW Tour Qualifying Tournament. Please note if an Angler is disqualified, or, if an Angler fails to catch any fish within the first three days of a particular Tournament, no Performance Points will be awarded to that Angler.
In addition, if the Angler a Player selected to win the Tournament is the winner of that Tournament the Player earns 200 additional Bonus Points. A Player will also receive an additional 100 Bonus Points for each Angler the Player selected that is in the top ten finishes of the relevant Tournament.
If you do not visit www.fantasyfishing.com and select a new Pro Team for the next Tournament, you shall receive zero points for that Tournament. If an Angler on your team is not registered for the relevant Tournament, you will receive zero Points for that Angler in that Tournament. If you do not select an Angler as the winner for that Tournament you will not be eligible for Bonus Points. Pro Team selections or changes must be received by Sponsor’s server within the Pro Team Selection Periods listed above. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Promotion. LIMIT ONE PRO TEAM/ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS PER GAME. Any attempt by any participant to select more than one Pro Team per game by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or other methods will disqualify that participant and void that participant's Pro Teams.
In the event a Tournament is postponed and rescheduled, Sponsor will post notice on the Website as soon as practicable, and the timeframe to select or edit your Pro Team may be extended as posted by Sponsor at the Website. If, for any reason, a Tournament is cancelled and not rescheduled during the Promotion Period, that Tournament will be eliminated from this Promotion.
In lieu of registering as a Player online at www.fantasyfishing.com, you may also have the opportunity to complete a paper registration form at various FLW Tour events. You will be required to become an FLW member, provide your name, address, email address and date of birth. After submitting your entry as directed at the FLW Tour event, you will receive an email from FLW asking you to confirm your interest in being a Player in the FLW Fantasy Fishing. You may then select your Pro Team within the applicable online registration periods listed above.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES:
The Player who is a resident of the United States or China whose selected Pro Team earns the most Points combined over the entire Game will be selected as the potential First prize winner subject to verification. Each subsequent Player who is a resident of the United States or China whose selected Pro Team(s) earned the next highest amount of points for combined for the Game will be selected as the next potential prize winner, subject to verification, until all prizes listed below are awarded. In the event of a tie, the verified winners that tie will split the Prize. By way of example, if two people tie, they will split first and second place prizes and so on. If more than ten people tie all prizes will be combined and split evenly among all Players that tied.
- 1st Prize: US$100,000
- 2nd Prize: US$10,000
- 3rd Prize: US$7,500
- 4th Prize: US$5,000
- 5th Prize: US$2,500
- 6th Prize: US$1,000
- 7th Prize: US$750
- 8th Prize: US$750
- 9th Prize: US$500
- 10th Prize: US$500
Total value of all prizes: US$127,250
All taxes and all incidental costs or expenses not identified by these Official Rules on prizes and compliance with national or local laws on acceptance of prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with prizes, and, winners may consider seeking counsel regarding tax liabilities associated with such prizes. Sponsor shall have the right to withhold any amounts imposed by the U.S. and applicable state governments required for the payment of applicable taxes.
Upon availability, following each Tournament, Tournament results and the highest scoring Pro Team(s) will be posted at www.fantasyfishing.com. Initial results and scores posted are subject to verification, and should not be considered final. Potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, U.S. mail and/or overnight courier on or about July 9, 2013 and will be required to complete an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release prior to receipt of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Odds of winning will be determined by each pro angler's performance, Player's Pro Team selection, and number of Players per Game.
- GENERAL: All taxes on prizes and expenses related to the acceptance and use of a prize are the sole responsibility of winners. Winners who reside in the United States may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes and may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600. By participating, Players agree (and agree to confirm in writing): [a] to these rules and decisions of the Sponsor, judges and Tournament Officials which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion and [b] to the extent permissible by law, to release Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Releasees") from any liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including liability for personal injury or death; [c] under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; [d] all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and [e] any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or unanswered within 10 days of receipt may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. Winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Potential winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release within 10 days of receipt or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for [a] any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of registration or Pro Team selections and scores; [b] late, lost, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; or [c] any condition caused by events that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion or any portion of it should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. Pro Team selections must be made by a Player only at the authorized web site of www.fantasyfishing.com. Pro Team selections may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site or email address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Player at any time in the event it is determined that the Player is not in compliance with these Official Rules. In case of dispute, Pro Team selections will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PLAYER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any winner at any time for [a] any actual or attempted fraudulent activity or [b] failure to comply with these Official Rules. In the event of such disqualification, the Player with the next highest number of Points will be named the potential winner of the relevant prize level. Any disputes regarding whether a prize was validly won will be resolved by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules shall be final, conclusive and binding. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to unavailability (in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded) or as follows: winners of prizes residing outside of the United States may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded in US Bank Cashiers Checks or other substitute prize of comparable or greater value. Taxes and all incidental costs or expenses not identified by these Official Rules on prizes and compliance with national or local laws on acceptance of prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. Applicable withholding taxes imposed by the U.S. and applicable state governments may be deducted from prize awards.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, Players agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Player will be permitted to obtain awards for and Player hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Player and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, USA without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- LIST OF WINNERS: For a list of winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 3, 2013
Sponsor: FLW, LLC, 30 Gamble Lane, Benton, KY 42025, USA.
FLW Membership is required to win prizes in this Fantasy Sports game.